Don’t wait, register for the upcoming semester now.
- By registering for the upcoming semester, you confirm your individual education plan in Studentweb and are registered for classes this coming semester. You have to go through the student registration process every semester.
- When you have registered as a student, you will get access to your personal schedule on MyPage for students.
- When you have completed your student registration, you automatically get access to your courses in Canvas (it may take up to two hours before you get access) and your curriculum. In Studentweb, you can also find the dates for your exams during the coming semester.
Pay the semester fee
- You have to pay a semester fee every semester. You will find the invoice in Studentweb.
- Read more about what the semester fee covers and how you can apply to have your semester refunded in special cases here.
Get your digital student ID
- You can get your semester card and student ID as an app on your smartphone after having completed your student registration and paid the semester fee.
Find your schedule
- You will get access to your individual schedule at student.oslomet.no after you register as a student. Your schedule shows you all your classes in the courses you are registered for.
- Here is a guide to how you can find your new schedule.
Find your courses in Canvas
- The day after registering you will get access to your subjects in Canvas.
Are you experiencing problems with your user account or password?
- The user account gives you access to all the digital systems at OsloMet as well as the Office365-package.
- Read more about your user account, password and PIN code.
Remember that you must have your own computer
- OsloMet students must own their own laptop computer.
Do you need advice on how to finance your studies?
- There are no tuition fees at OsloMet, but you will need money for accommodation, food, supplies and other living expenses.
- Read more about how to finance your studies here.
- This is how you get and use your student card.
- You have to be registered as a student for the semester and have paid the semester fee through Studentweb to keep your right of admission.
- Read about your rights and obligations here.