The user account gives you access to OsloMet’s services and IT systems. New students have to activate their user account to get access to e-mail and other services.
- Read your mail here (Office 365)
- Set up e-mail for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Set up e-mail for Android
- Set up e-mail for other e-mail clients
If you have a user account at OsloMet, you can log on to the wireless network "eduroam".
- How to connect to Wi-Fi / eduroam
- Are you having problems connecting eduroam?
- For guests: How to connect to the guest network «OsloMet Guest»
Set up the "Pullprint" printer for private PC / Mac printing or print from mobile devices on campus. You can also buy more print quota here.
Office 365 offers you free use of Office Online applications and MS Office Suite and cloud services like Outlook e-mail, Office Online, and OneDrive with 1TB free storage.
Have you completed your studies or ended at OsloMet?
How-to continue Office 365 after graduation.
Here you will find free software through the OsloMet network, services and tools that you will need in your daily study.
- Overview of free software
- How to install software on a OsloMet PC
- How to install software on a OsloMet Mac
To gain access to internal software/applications only available on the OsloMet network from your personal computer, you must connect to VPN which is a virtual tunnel to the OsloMet network. VPN offers you the same access as when using an OsloMet PC on campus.