Emneplan forMAIKT-STI Design av sammensatte tekster
Through work with the literature and the course work requirements, the student should gain knowledge, skills and competence so that they recognize different genres of multimodal design for the Internet, consider what genres that suit different needs, can process texts of different genres and facilitate composite texts for universal design. The course provides competence to teach in the main theme Nettsteder og multimedier and Multimedieutvikling in the programme topic Informasjonsteknologi I1 in the Norwegian secondary school. The tuition is in English if English speaking students attend the course.
No prerequsites required.
A student who has completed this course has the following learning outcomes defined in terms of knowledge, skills and general competence:
- has advanced knowledge of concepts, components and frameworks deriving from central theories, paradigms and approaches within the field of multimodal texts and Internet design
- has knowledge about specific issues that are pertinent to development and change of digital genres
- can analyse interrelationships between digital genres and possibilities for education
- can identify and analyse relevant research issues within the field of multimodal design
- can present issues within the field of multimodal design in a focused manner in written and oral form, applying appropriate academic rules and procedures
- can document analytical competencies in major areas of the field of multimodal design
- can communicate and discuss research-based knowledge in the field of multimodal design with professionals and non-professionals
- can contribute in critical ways to the development of the field of multimodal design
- Multimodal design
- Digital genres
- Digital publishing and Internet design
- Analysis of user groups and user needs
- Universal accessibility
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
The work takes place as lectures, discussions, supervision, peer-tuition and practical work. The course is concluded with project work with a written report, where the students put into practice the subjects, methods and techniques that have been taught.
Arbeidskrav og obligatoriske aktiviteter
No course work requirements.
Vurdering og eksamen
The exam consists of a product (multimodal educational resource) together with an individual written report (1500 words +/-10 %). The evaluation of the report will emphasise on the students¿ ability to reflect on theory and practice linked to the planning and making of the multimodal educational resource.
New/postponed exam will be conducted in the same way as the ordinary exam. A revised version of the exam can be submitted.
Hjelpemidler ved eksamen
Examination support material is permitted.
A scale from A-F, with E being the lowest pass grade.
An internal and an external examiner.