Emneplan forMALKA212 Refinements of Terms
Coursework requirements from MALK 4000-401, 4000- 402 and MALKA 211 or equivalent must be approved to participate and submit coursework requirements in MALKA212.
On successful completion of the course, the student has the following learning outcomes classified as knowledge and competence:
- can identify and discuss the core concepts and processes of respondent conditioning
- can identify and discuss core concepts and principles in operant conditioning
- can describe and give examples of interactions between respondent and operant conditioning
- The studentcan present core concepts and processes of respondent and operant conditioning to the public and researchers within the behavior analytic discipline
Core concepts in respondent and operant conditioning.
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
The course will include lectures, exercises, oral presentations and discussion of reading materials. The lectures will partly be based on interteaching sequences using literature from the curriculum. Internet-based exercises consisting of programmed instructions will be used.
Arbeidskrav og obligatoriske aktiviteter
Students submit 4 written assignments, each with maximum 3 pages including references, according to the deadlines in the course schedule.
Vurdering og eksamen
Individual written examination with invigilation, 4 hours.
Exam questions are in English. Students may submit their exams in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or English.
Hjelpemidler ved eksamen
A grading scale of A (highest) to F (lowest) where A to E is a pass grade and F is a fail grade
One internal and one external examiner
- Engelsk emnenavn
- Refinements of Terms
- Høst: Masterstudium i atferdsvitenskap, deltid / Masterstudium i atferdsvitenskap
- 10 stp.
- VÅR 2020
- Høst 2019: Masterstudium i atferdsvitenskap, deltid / Masterstudium i atferdsvitenskap