Studieinfo emne DATA1200 2022 HØST
DATA1200 Webutvikling og inkluderende design Emneplan
- Engelsk emnenavn
- Inclusive Web Design
Bachelorstudium i ingeniørfag - data / Bachelorstudium i informasjonsteknologi / Bachelorstudium i anvendt datateknologi / Ingeniørutdan. - 3 terminsordning / Årsstudium i IT
- 5 stp.
Today, the web and the internet have an important and central social role and are of fundamental importance to those who will have data processing and IT as a profession. In this course, the web will be a platform for establishing knowledge of and skills in ideas, technology and methodology that are central to the professional area of data and IT.
None beyond admission requirements.
After completing this course, the student has defined the following learning outcomes in the form of knowledge, skills and general competence:
- knows the central role that the web and the internet have in modern data processing
- is familiar with relevant programming tools and repositories with version control
- has basic knowledge of and experience with collaboration in software development as a form of work
- can create user-friendly and universally designed solutions in line with legislation
- familiarity with the key technologies for web (HTML, CSS)
- can use current development tools and version control
- can plan, organize and implement smaller web-based IT projects
- can communicate the result of a development work
- can collaborate in groups
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
Lectures and exercises. Students normally collaborate in groups of 3 to 5 (highly recommended) for both the obligatory assignments, as well as the Final assignment (which is graded). The groups are not necessarily the same through the semester.
Self-study with active use of external resources is expected.
Arbeidskrav og obligatoriske aktiviteter
The following work requirements are mandatory and must be approved prior to the exam:
- 2 group submissions
Vurdering og eksamen
A website (according to requirements given by the course coordinator) developed in groups (recommended: 3-5 students). The assignment text is published minimum 2 weeks in advance.
The site, with HTML, CSS and any supporting files, is given an overall assessment with one grade. Assessment includes an evaluation of the group’s compliance with the task requirements, technical competence, ability to follow national and international standards for web accessibility, content organization and usability, and ability to communicate clearly.
Exam results can be appealed.
In the case of a new and postponed exam, another form of exam can also be used or a new assignment with a new deadline is given. If an oral examination is used, this cannot be appealed.
Hjelpemidler ved eksamen
All aids allowed.
Graded scale A-F.
Two internal sensors. External sensor is used regularly.
The course is equivalent (overlaps 5 credits) with: DAFE1200, ITPE1200, ADTS1200, LO136A, LO136D and LO136I.