You can install Microsoft Office 365 on your PC, Mac and/or mobile phone.
What is Office 365?
Whats included in Microsoft Office 365?
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, Outlook
- OneDrive - free storage of 1TB data
- Office Online, cloud services: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype
- Sharing through Delve (SharePoint)
- Skype for Business - phone, chat, video conferences, screen sharing
How to Login?
To access Office 365, e-mail, software and more services:
- Login to Office 365
- Use your OsloMet username (e.g. s123456) and password
- Confirm your login with two-factor authentication
OneDrive is your personal storage space online and your primary storage space while studying at OsloMet. You can upload, download, store, cowrite and share documents. 1 TB of storage space will be available.
Security and Privacy
OsloMets security guidelines for processing information applies to use of Microsoft Office 365.
Storage of data in OneDrive means your data is not stored in Norway. Especially sensitive data and research data should not be stored or shared through OneDrive.
Date in OneDrive is in the "cloud".
Login to Office 365 is done through Feide using your OsloMet username and password, via Single Sign On (SSO) . SSO means you will be automatically logged in to other services using Feide.
Be careful, always log out and close your browser after use visiting a Feide service.
How to install 365
- Login to Office 365.
- Choose Office 365 in the top menu, to get to the installation site.
- Click "Install Office", then choose your preferred option.