This is how you request an explanation or appeal against the determination of your grade. Here you can also order a transcript of your records or your Diploma.
You will find your grade in Studentweb
. The grade will be announced three weeks after the examination date.
Improvement of examination results and changes to the grading scale during the spring semester 2020
Some courses change the grade scale from letter grades to Pass / Fail.
- If you take the exam to improve the grade in a subject that has now the grading changed to pass / fail (From A-F in previous examinations) you still have the opportunity to do so, but please note that you must take an active choice after the exam. If you want pass / fail as the counting grade on diplomas and transcripts, you must contact the student administration at your faculty.
- Many of the courses will probably go back to the assessment terms A-F from spring 2021. Then you will have the opportunity to take the exam in the course with å letter grade.
- Each time you take up a course again, you use one exam attempt.
Explanation for the determination of a grade
How to request explanation for the determination of a grade.
How to appeal against the determination of a grade or against procedural errors.
Diploma and transcript of records
Transcript of records and diplomas are automatically issued when you have completed and passed your study programme in accordance with the progress of study. However, you may order a transcript via Studentweb if you need to document the number of ECTS credits you have acquired so far in your studies.
Examination results and grading system
When and where you will get your examination results. Grades and grading system applicable at OsloMet.
If you need help with any of the following, please contact your faculty:
- Registration for and withdrawal from an exam
- Oral and practical exams
- Illness during an exam
- Exam results
- Explanation for and appeal against the determination of a grade
- Diploma and transcript of records
- Special arrangements of the daily routines of student life
- Contact your faculty
The Examination office can help you with the following: