Diploma and transcript of records - HiOA - Student

Diploma and transcript of records

Diploma and transcript of records

Transcript of records and diplomas are automatically issued when you have completed and passed your study programme in accordance with the progress of study. However, you may order a transcript via Studentweb if you need to document the number of ECTS credits you have acquired so far in your studies.


Order transcript of records via Studentweb. It may take up to one week before you receive the transcript of records by post. 


All you need to know about Diplomas and Diploma Supplements at OsloMet

Things to remember when you are ordering a transcript

  • The transcript will be sendt to your semester address. You may confirm or change the address in Studentweb.
  • Choose whether you want the transcript in Norwegian or English.
  • If you are registered for future examinations, you may choose to have the transcript printed after you have received the results of one or several of these examinations. Tick the box in front of the courses you would like to be included in the transcript.
  • When you have ordered a transcript of records, you may not order a new one for another 2 weeks.

If you are prevented from ordering a transcript via Studentweb 

If you are in a hurry to get a transcript of records or if you for some reason are prevented from ordering a transcript via Studentweb, you may contact the Information Centre at your faculty or the Service Centre at Kjeller.

Please note that you will have to pick up the transcript in person. Remember to bring your ID.

When can you expect to receive a final transcript of records?

If you complete your education within the nominal length of the study programme, you will automatically receive a transcript of records from your faculty. If you are delayed, you will have to order the transcript via Studentweb.

It will normally take 3-4 weeks from the time the examination results are published in Studentweb until you receive your final transcript.

Before a transcript of records is issued it must be clear that there will be no changes to the examination result. If you have appealed against the determination of your grade, you will not receive a transcript until your appeal has been processed.

Former student?

Former students may log on to Studentweb and order a transcript of records. If you have forgotten your PIN code, you may order a new one from the login page. If you do not get access to Studentweb, please contact the Information Centre at your faculty.

  • Do you need help?

    If you need help with any of the following, please contact your faculty:

    • Registration for and withdrawal from an exam
    • Oral and practical exams
    • Illness during an exam
    • Exam results
    • Explanation for and appeal against the determination of a grade
    • Diploma and transcript of records
    • Special arrangements of the daily routines of student life
    • Contact your faculty

    The Examination office can help you with the following: