- How do I print?
- Print from private PC
- Print from OsloMet PC
- Print from email
- Print from mobile devices
- About printing quota and prices
OsloMet uses a system called "Pull Print". You choose when and where to retrieve the print within 24 hours.
How to install "Pullprint" on a private computer:
- Choose "Pullprint"-printer when printing from a computer at OsloMet.
- See a list over locations to get your printout or copy / scan: Printers at campus Kjeller or Printers at campus Pilestredet.
- Authenticate your student card on a Pullprint-printer
- Choose "Pullprint" on the printer, then the document you will print and click "Print".
- Remember to click "Log out".
Splitting up a printing jobWe recommend that you split up larger printing jobs by for example printing pages 1-50 and then pages 51-100. In this way the deducted amount from your printing quota will be smaller if you should experience a printing error.
You must send an e-mail (including attachments) from your OsloMet e-mail account.
1. Select black and white or colour print
Select one of the following print options:
- For B/W printing, send e-mail to: email@example.com
- For colour printing, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Receive prints
You will receive the prints of both e-mail and (x) attachments you have sent.
Note: You will be notified on your e-mail when you can retrieve the print(s) from any Pullprint on campus. It may take a few minutes.
3. Retrieve prints
Retrieve the print(s) from any Pullprint printer on campus.
How to delete a print on a Pullprint-printer
If you do not want to print the body of the e-mail, you can delete it on the printer.
- Activate the e-mail printout, in the example below the e-mail body is at the top.
- Press the Delete button below to delete the e-mail which is activated.
- Activate the attachment and press "Print" to print the attachment. In this example it is a PDF.
Each student have a print quote of NOK 20,-, the equivalent of 50 B/W pages.Important
- Do not buy more than you need.
- The print quota is not refundable.
- To prevent abuse, limitations are set on the purchase of quota. The limit is NOK 1000 per day and max. 3 transactions per day per card.
Printing quota follows your account each semester, i.e. from autumn to spring term, and from spring to fall semester if study over several semesters or years.Buy printing quota
LoginID: Your OsloMet user name (e.g. s123456) and OsloMet password.
Do you need help to buy printing quota?
Size A4 per page:
- B/W: NOK 0,40
- Colour: NOK 2,00
Size A3 per page:
- B/W: NOK 0,80
- Colour: NOK 4,00
Prices are the same for print and copy.
Note that the price is per page not per sheet. I.e. a sheet with text on both pages (duplex) is counted as two prints.
Scanning is free.