Wireless network for Mac
How to setup OsloMets wireless network eduroam for macOS.
Wifi - eduroam
Username: email@example.com (e.g: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: OsloMet password
Manual eduroam setup for Mac
Download the certificate for eduroam profile and install the profile on your Mac (eduroam.no).
- Accept the certificate, press "Continue".
- Login to Wi-Fi / eduroam with your username: OsloMet email@example.com and OsloMet password
- For students: s+student firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. email@example.com
- For employees: firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. email@example.com
- Administrator access: Enter your administration username and password if you use it on your Mac computer (often used the Mac login username and password). Name / Password: Administrator username and password. Please note! This may differ from OsloMet username and OsloMet password.
4. The eduroam profile status: Under User Profiles in the left menu control the status of your OsloMet eduroam connection.
5. Check the eduroam connection at the Wi-Fi / Air Port menu at the top right.
Problems with eduroam connection on your Mac?
How to delete the former eduroam profile on your Mac to try to solve the problems with accessing eduroam.