Falbes gate 5
The study rooms are located on floor 0 (the lower ground floor).
3 floor: 15 places and 9 group study rooms. Book group study rooms.
In the Health Sciences Library, you will find:
- 46 work places
- Anatomy room (roomnumber N030.105)
- Classrooms with 15 places including PCs.
The Anatomy Room is available for students and lecturers of anatomy and includes a collection of anatomic models, illustration charts, PCs and work places.
- Computer-based work places: 10 places at the Library on the 3 floor, Room PI352, and 30 places in the computer room, Rom PH375.
- Study room: 29 places on the 3 floor, Rom PI339.
- Reading areas: 50 places
- Group study areas: Four tables at the Library on the 3 floor
- Class rooms: Room PI343 including 23 PCs.
- Presentation and rehearsal room: 3 floor, Rom PH372. There is a PC and projector available in this room.
- Study room on the 1 floor
Study rooms on the 6 and 7 floor in the E Wing.
You will find the study rooms through the main entrance. Go straight through and via the glass wing at the back of the building to the right. Then use the elevator to the 6 floor.
You will also find PCs at the mezzanine by the Assembly Hall on the 2 floor.
1 floor (ground floor): 24-hours study room and reading/work places.
2 floor: Study room including 24 places, and 15 group study rooms. Book group study rooms.
3 floor: Group work area and one group study room. Book group study room.
Pilestredet Park 35
Approximately 60 study places and 13 group study rooms on the 3 floor. Book group study rooms.
Study room F231 on the 2 floor, including 25 places.
9 group study areas are available at the Library on the 3 floor. There are also several group study rooms around campus. Book group study rooms.
The University Library