As an educational institution, we have a responsibility to raise awareness among students and staff about sustainability and protection of the environment. Here is a presentation of the green work at OsloMet.
We wish for our staff to be environmentally conscious, and for our students to graduate with the skills needed to meet the environmental challenges of the future with innovative actions and sustainable solutions.
In Strategy 2024 we have set ourselves the goal of prioritising infrastructural solutions that reduce our ecological footprint.
The green work
Objectives for OsloMet's environmental measures
- Develop a strategy for environmental work
- Create an action plan for measures in the short and long term
- Map and document status quo of the different faculties and units
- Collect and promote good examples
- Map and document the status quo within the administrative main areas
- Put goals and improvement points into a schedule and prioritise
- Inform about what is being done and justify the measures undertaken
- Create an annual environmental report