OsloMet Career Services offers career counseling for students admitted to a study programme at OsloMet or who have just graduated from OsloMet.
The counseling consists of a conversation about career-related topics such as how you can use your education or what jobs are relevant for you.
Counseling appointments: We do not have this possibility at the moment, but you are welcome to our drop-in counseling at Pilestredet 52!
If you are a student at Kjeller and need counseling, feel free to contact us at Campus Pilestredet.
OsloMet Career Services offers drop-in CV- and application- study and career counseling, the session consists of 20 minutes with a counselor.
If you need CV- and application counseling, please bring the job advertisement and a draft for the application/CV and drop by! (see time and place for drop-in session below).
Time and place for drop-in:
- Studenthouse, Pilestredet 52: Tuesdays 12.00-14.00.
- Studenthouse, Pilestredet 52: Wednesdays 12.00- 14.00.
- Studenthouse, Pilestredet 52: Thursdays 12.00-14.00. (Unfortunately no counseling Thursday 6. June).
OsloMet Career Services offers two courses in English:
How to land a job in Norway?
The course addresses:
- What is a skills set?
- What skills set do you possess?
- How to communicate your skills set in your CV
- How to use LinkedIn to promote yourself and to extend your network
- Cultural awareness in the job hunting process
- Where to find vacancies
- Ways to apply for a job
- Writing job applications
LinkedIn – a tool to find jobs and to build networks
The course shows how you can use LinkedIn as a tool in network building and how to find jobs. You will get advise on how to make a well thought out LinkedIn-profile and what possibilities this website can offer.
Please contact your teacher, class representative or student association if you are interested in these courses.