1. Update your keychain password
When you first log in with your new OsloMet password, your computer will detect that you have changed your password.
- Read the text in the dialog box.
- Click on: Update keychain password (see the screenshot below).
2. Enter your previous password
To change the password on your keychain, you must enter your previous OsloMet password.
- Password: <enter your previous password>
3. Update your password
The password to unlock the keychain will be updated to your _new_ OsloMet password.
- Click: OK
NB! Note that you still need to update single passwords to OsloMet services that you may have stored on your keychain. Please follow the instructions onward.
4. Keychain Access
- Search for "keychain" in the Spotlight (the search spot on your Mac).
See the screenshot below.
5. Find a network connection
You will find the various network connections in the overview.
- Find the connections where you want to change the password in.
- Select login in the left menu above, "Keychains".
- Select "Passwords" under in the menu "Category".
See example in the screenshot below to find a network connection for changing passwords in Keychain > Passwords.
6. Change your password
Click on each network connection at OsloMet to change passwords.
- In the Show password change password (screenshot in Norwegian: Vis passord).
- Tick Show password if you want to see the password in plaintext.
- Then click Save Changes to save the new password (in the example, the field is inactive when no password is listed).
See example of a network connection Pullprint in the screen below.