The Information Centre at the Faculty of Technology, Art and Design (Pilestredet 35)
The Information Centre at the faculty is located in Pilestredet 35,
to the right of the main entrance from Holbergs plass.
The Information Centre provides the following services:
- Finding the right person at the faculty
- Finding your way in the building
- Submission of certificates of good conduct
- Submission of forms
- Submission of coursework requirements
- Approval of bilingual dictionary
- Semester registration and semester fee
Contact Section for Academic Affairs
You may contact Section for Academic Affairs by e-mail. Choose the correct e-mail address for your enquiry. We answer questions regarding:
- Examinations, explanation for the determination of grades and appeal
- Recognition of former education
- Leave of absence
- Practical training
- Individual adaptation of studies
- Postponed start of studies
- Student exchange
- Counselling (administrative or academic)
Counselling at the faculty
If you need counselling in connection with your progress of study, please send us an e-mail to make an appointment.
Please state your student ID number, name, telephone number and give us a short description of what you need counselling in.
Do you need individual adaptation in connection with your studies? Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Transcript of records, certificate of good conduct and other confirmations.